Terms and conditions
BikeSurf Rental Agreement and Release of Liability
- Please read carefully before ticking a box on the BikeSurf request form.
- Remember that BikeSurf belongs to you and that you are responsible for the continuation of this trust-based system.
- Cycling is a wonderful way to get around a new city. However, it does require that you pay attention to the rules of the road specific to that country. By taking care of yourself and other road users, the BikeSurfing experience will be even more enjoyable.
- Please assess the bicycle for road-worthiness and contact your local BikeSurf contact if there are any essential repairs to be completed before using the bicycle.
- I agree that I will release BikeSurf from any and all responsibility of liability for injuries or damages to the user of the equipment listed on this form or to any other person. I agree not to make a claim against or sue this bicycle project for injuries or damages relating to bicycling or the use of this equipment.
- The equipment, at all times, remains the exclusive property of BikeSurf. I will notify a member of BikeSurf within 24 hours if the bicycle is damaged in any way during my using it or if the bicycle is stolen whilst in my care.